This project is a new initiative of an already existing company. The founder of the company, Mr. M.B Zvarivadza has always wanted to expand his philanthropic activities and make them more sustainable. He desired to initiate Corporate Social Responsibility in his organization in order to give back to society at large. Being an orphan and a differently-abled person he chose to focus on persons with such characteristics to inspire them. I proposed my project to ISA in order to fulfil his dream and the company accepted to host it. The goal of this project is to facilitate the integration of people living with disabilities and orphans into society through branded campaigns.
The project is designed to align with Sustainable Development Goals 4 and 10 respectively. Goal 4 entails quality education and this is one of the main things Branding Hope campaign would like to achieve. Through the success of this campaign, funds are raised and used to assist several orphans and differently-abled persons in their education. Secondly, the project is in relation to goal 10, reduce inequality. The project aims to facilitate that orphans and differently-abled persons in Zimbabwe are treated with love, and respect and are as well feel included in society.
1. Type of collaboration: Technical and financial
2. Project title: Be the Change
3. Location: Harare Zimbabwe
4. Short description: Be the change is a way of bringing together volunteers that are interested in serving their economy. Such persons will be available on this day to assist various persons in making sure that they are comfortable with the campaign. Various people will be present and will need assistance with logistics, food and sanitary.
5. 1 -min Pitch: Be the part of a great group where your actions matter and you create an impact. Being part of the team will give you access to volunteer for free and as well be recognised in the society as you receive acknowledgement certificates at each event you partake in. Soft skills are becoming highly demanded and volunteering is just but one of the many ways to expand yourself.
6. Additional project link: https://brandinghope.org/donation/