This innovative project aims to significantly to achieving global sustainable development goals specifically to achieve SDGs No. 5 (Gender Equality) and No. 4 (Quality Education). Our primary goal is to promote a Gender Responsive Curriculum and provide teacher training for its integration. We aim to be a role model for the Philippines' Department of Education and Higher Educational Institutions. This project is proposed by Amelyn Laro, ISA Fellow 2022 from the Philippines.
Project Key Components:
· Gender Responsive Curriculum: We empower teachers to integrate gender concepts into their subjects and lesson plans through trainings, seminars, and workshops online and offline.
· Gender Online Hub: Advanced gender courses and training for individuals interested in expertise to advance their gender knowledge with various gender experts from ASIAN Gender Trainers, Community Solutions Alumni and International Sustainability Academy Alumni.
· Safe Space and Reproductive Health Advocacy: An online platform to create a safe space and advocate for reproductive health rights of young women and girls developed collaboratively with students from the University of Hamburg.
For the Teach for Gender Equality Project, we are interested in
1. To publish the toolkit for the Gender Responsive Education Curriculum
2. To organize teachers' training with schools in different regions in the Philippines and internationally.
3. Creating safe Spaces for Reproductive Health Rights of Women and Girls
1. A graphic designer to improve the graphics in the toolkit.
2. National and international organizations, institutions, schools, teachers etc. who at interested in learning or promoting the Teach for Gender equality tool kit in their respective occupation
a designer of the toolkit.
6. here is the website link